Yellow Glow, and sharing some fun news, by Kim Blair

Yellow Glow
 10x8 oil on canvas


A few years ago my garden was packed full of golden yellow rudbeckia flowers, but now most of them have disappeared.  I thought I did all the right things... such as letting them go to seed in the fall and allowing the dried seed heads to be tossed about in the wind in order to scatter their contents in the garden... but perhaps the wind scattered them in gardens beyond my own.  Next year I will plant more.


*On another note I wanted to share with you that I was so fortunate over the weekend... I won an ipad!
ipad, still in the box

Needless to say I was over the moon with excitement about my luck, especially since my plan was to  purchase one next month as a gift to myself to use in my art practice.  Here is a photo of it still in its packaging.

After pinching myself the next morning I carefully unwrapped it.  Now to learn how to use it...

SOLD