Inner Beauty VI: White Beauty, by Canadian Artist Kim Blair


I am getting bored with just giving these paintings a number, so I am going to pop back to each one in this 'Inner Beauty Series' and add a second part to the title, just for fun.  It makes it more fun for me and I assume for you too.
This lily is another fabulous specimen from the front garden of the same friend that Monday, September 8th posting came from.  Oriental varieties have a distinctive fragrance that I adore,  it smells heavenly... although I do know of a few people who find it a touch overpowering in a room.
Fragrance is another tool flowers use to attract insects for pollination purposes.

This lily would be a lovely addition to your home, without any concerns about the scent being overpowering...

SOLD
10x10 oil on canvas