Avocado Closeup

During my avocado research I discovered that beside being a nutritious food source, avocados are supposed be wonderful for your skin.  As I write this blog I am wearing an avocado face mask, which I prepared by mashing about a teaspoon or so of fresh avocado into a creamy consistency and then spreading it on my face, making sure to avoid my eyes.  How's that for an visual you never expected to think about today!

One site said to mix 1/2 of a ripe avocado with 1/4 cup of honey and leave on for 10 to 20 minutes...

My research said that avocado oil is reputed to be beneficial in reducing age spots, healing scars, and moisturizing the upper layers of the skin, plus significantly increasing the water-soluble collagen content in the dermis, which affects the age of the skin.   I figured it was worth giving it a try...

SOLD
10x10 oil on canvas (needs some drying time)