Connections

Some of you may not know that I was a massage therapist for over 13 years.   I acquired a repetitive strain injury and after much deliberation decided that I needed to change careers in order to heal.  As the saying goes, "when one door closes, another opens"... and I was now able to pursue my desire to become a full-time artist and start my art blog.

This past winter, the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC) asked me to be the cover artist for their spring issue of 'Connections', their informative magazine for Natural Health Practitioners.  During my time as a massage therapist I was a board member of the NHPC and assisted in establishing one of the services offered to the public called "Find a Practitioner'.  This service is a great tool for finding a practitioner of various modalities (such as massage, reflexology, caniosacral, manual lymph drainage, shiatsu and yoga, to name just a few of the categories within the program) who are members of this wonderful organization practicing in Canada. With over 6,000 members I am sure that you will be able to find a practitioner to suit your needs.

I still use the services of practitioners who are members of the NHPC.

http://www.nhpcanada.org