Free, to a Good Home


I am offering this pretty bone china, tea set for FREE, to the first person who emails me and who has purchased a painting from me and lives in or around the Edmonton area and can come to my home to pick it up before Dec 24th, 2009.

It serves 6 people and includes a Large tea pot, large cream and sugar, 6 cups and saucers, 6 dessert plates, and one large serving plate to hold all the goodies!  It is in perfect condition, no chips or cracks.

 As you can see it is white with a blue peony, a small pink bud and some green leaves painted on it.  Light weight, but strong...  when you hold a tea cup up to the light you can see through the china.  It is made in china, hand painted with a lovely glossy glaze over the design.  It looks brand new... I probably only used it a handful of times.

I was cleaning out a cupboard last week and realized that I need to let it move on to a new home... one that loves soft blue tones as much as I did 30 years ago when I purchased it.

*The reason I am not offering it to any collector who lives in a location where it would have to be mailed is that the boxed parcel would end up weighing quite a bit, thus costing the receiver more than $15.00 to mail it, plus the chance of it arriving broken.  And I want this gift to really be free.

Just like my paintings, the first person who emails me and fits the criteria, gets the tea set.


**going, going, GONE!
I am happy to say that the 'tea set' has been spoken for.