Red Curves





Saturday I was at the Strathcona Farmers Market buying food and inspiration... Look what I found, my favourite variety of red peppers. These three have wonderful lines... lots of soft curves, smooth lumps and cute bumps. This still life set up has a yoga feel to it... the peppers look like they are doing the yoga stretch where you lay on your back, knees bent and raised off the floor, then you twist over to one side, trying to touch your knees to the floor. You can see how each of them are doing their own version of this twist...


SOLD
 20x16 oil on canvas (these peppers need some drying time after their intense workout...)



Yesterday's posting will probably show up with this one... technical difficulties; but that posting of three pears, was sold before I put it on my blog so in a way it was ok that there was a malfunction.